*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3478287
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Contest · #2020439
A Terrifying Contest Of Horror And Three Time Quill Award Winner!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 30, 2022 at 6:35pm
Re: Challenges for February!
People can always go back to work on months they've missed, so there's no stress if you don't keep up. Also, you can work on past months if you want to finish 12 consecutive months much faster. *Bigsmile*

The prizes are great! For just 1 year, you get 2 exclusive MBs and a guaranteed 5 community MBs from the Newsfeed Celebrations, but people usually get 10-15 MBs.

Do every month since the beginning (at whatever speed suits you) and get amazing prizes when the Giant January Celebration rolls around. This year each celebrant got 555,555 GPs (for doing 5 years of the challenge), their very own exclusive MB they designed and get to keep (I paid the 500k fee), 100 MBs (in progress), a useful review of a super long item such as a novel, and lots of other goodies. *Bigsmile*

Join the fun! Your old entries never expire, so if you quit 1 month before you finish, you can come back even years later and do that 1 month to be celebrated. *Delight*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Fill Your Paper with Breathings of Your Heart--William Wordsworth
MESSAGE THREAD
Challenges for February! · 01-30-22 12:01pm
by S. Serpent
*Star* Re: Challenges for February! · 01-30-22 6:35pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lilli 🧿 ☕.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3478287