*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3488402
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2130938
Looking for a guiding light. May 2024 round is open, looking for short stories.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 17, 2022 at 12:17am
*Boat2*Results
It's been a long time since judging was such a challenge. Thank you all for making it that way! And I want to say that I know how this kind of contest can twist you up sideways and you all performed admirably. *Heart*

*Flowert* Thank you to Dark Lady for answering my harried plea for a co-judge! *Flowert*

*Please join me after the results for information about reviews.

**Because this round was so amazing, Runner-Up and Honorable Mention awardicons went up a notch. Runner-Up receives a Lodestar MB rather than a community MB.

*StarB* Grand Prize

STATIC
Rewind  (13+)
A little act of clairvoyance to keep the party going.
#2267514 by J.B. Ezar

*Starr* Runner-Up

STATIC
Can You Take Me Back?  (13+)
Make your mother sigh.
#2267688 by Lynn McKenzie

*Staro* Honorable Mentions

STATIC
Where I sleep  (18+)
Kyle struggles to find an escape to a better life for himself and his beloved.
#2268707 by L_P

STATIC
Dust and Ashes  (GC)
I want—desperately, for the first time in years—to feel like a child.
#2268493 by Roseille ♥

Reviews note #1: If any 2022 contestant reviews any 2022 qualified entries (listed in the forum body), come link your reviews (one at a time or all at once, either way) in a post here. (It's super easy to copy-paste the code for it; you'll see it pop up after you've sent your review. Let me know if you need help.) I'll send review rewards. Well, I mean, I will so long as the review is public, so don't forget to click the box to make your review(s) public.

Reviews note #2: If any of you 2022 contestants receive public reviews of your entries in this round from non-contestants, come post a link to it/them here if you think they deserve some review rewards. I will be glad to do that. (Every review has an ID number, and you can plug it into this code in place of the # symbols to link it: {review:######})

Reviews note #3: I will be reviewing the four stories linked above, unless their authors make them inaccessible to me or beg me not to. *Ha* If anyone else would like me to review their entry, let me know in this forum and I'll be happy to do that once I've finished reviews of the four above.

Thanks again for a fabulous round! I hope to see you all in future rounds of the Lodestar!

Chy

A tag image for items affiliated with MechGrammical.  Also a signature.  Links to forum.

The WYRM group banner.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Boat2*Results · 03-17-22 12:17am
by Satuawany
Re: Results · 03-21-22 10:33am
by Elisa the Bunny Stik
Re: Re: Results · 03-21-22 2:42pm
by Satuawany

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Satuawany.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3488402