*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3494219
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2261482
Where all you have to do is read books to receive awesome prizes.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 15, 2022 at 2:15pm
June--Historical Fiction/Romance
ASIN: 1496736249
ID #114912
Product Type: Book
Reviewer: Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Review Rated: ASR
  Setting:
  Story Plot:
  Length of :
  Overall Quality:
Amazon's Price: $ 9.49

I'm actually not sure how I ended up with this book unless it's because the ratings changed between when I bought it and when I listened to it, which is quite possible as she doesn't have a ton of ratings. Anyway, I wouldn't think I'd have gotten this book based on what it's rated, but I listened to it anyway and actually enjoyed it. Not to say a book below 4.5 stars isn't good, but I just have to make some kind of a cutoff, so mine is 4.5 stars...and I still have literally THOUSANDS of books in my Audible library. *FacePalm*

Anyway, while not the most amazing book ever, I definitely enjoyed it and am rating it 5 stars. I think 4.5 stars is definitely a fair rating for it and am wondering about the lower ratings. Whatever. I liked it, so that's what matters. *Bigsmile*

Thanks for encouraging me/us to do product reviews!!! I think it's a great thing, but I always forget. *Think* Though she is pretty behind on updating how many reviews we've done. The last update for me was probably over a year ago? None of the books I've done for you are listed, unless my reviews are falling short somehow. *Blush* The last one she has listed for you is "The List." Oh well. We're all busy. Though I was only 4 reviews from the 30-review MB... *Angelic* Whatever. It's still good to do reviews. *Bigsmile* Oh, I need to update my note I just put on the Newsfeed and tell folks to buy from there so WdC can get credit (AKA money). *Smile*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Fill Your Paper with Breathings of Your Heart--William Wordsworth
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
June--Historical Fiction/Romance · 04-15-22 2:15pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: June--Historical Fiction/Romance · 04-16-22 5:33am
by Choconut
Re: Re: June--Historical Fiction/Romance · 04-16-22 12:09pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Re: June--Historical Fiction/Romance · 04-18-22 5:53am
by Choconut

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Choconut.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3494219