*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3505612
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2232242
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 27, 2022 at 9:07pm
I sent all the badges, but the system wouldn't let me post them all in one post.

Merit Badge in Highly Recommended
[Click For More Info]

Jody, you are a force to be reckoned with on WdC, my friend! Everywhere I look I see your amazing positive influence and get a warm fuzzy feeling *^*Delight*^*. Keep up the good work with the  [Link To Item #whatever] 
 and keep having fun!
*^*Heartb*^*Leah
[Click For More Info]

I am sending this as part of  [Link To Item #whatever] , but sending you a heartfelt message is a no-brainer. You are a fabulous friend and I love any collaboration I do with you. Your activities and contests are always top-notch. I can't imagine WdC without you. *^*Heartb*^* Leah
Merit Badge in Pride
[Click For More Info]

It is Pride Month and you don't have a Pride Badge! Whaaaat? I had to rectify that. Even though I am technically sending you this because of  [Link To Item #whatever] , I am always happy to send you a gifty 'cuz you are part of my WdC tribe. You are one of the reasons I love being on WdC. Let's get together for a gab session soon!
[Click For More Info]

Although I am giving this to you because of  [Link To Item #whatever] , there is no doubt you are one of my favorite people here on WdC. You've always been so supportive throughout my WdC journey and a friend I can count on. Thank you for everything!

GeminiGem in Blue
Blue Baby Fox ** Image ID #2267445 Unavailable **
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Post 1 · 06-27-22 9:07pm
by GeminiGem of House Lannister
Re: Post 1 · 06-29-22 4:03am
by Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness
Re: Re: Post 1 · 06-29-22 8:35am
by GeminiGem of House Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3505612