*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3516143
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 30, 2022 at 7:31pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic
If I'm thinking of partnerships then this is probably what I'd go with.

Caleb Johansson - Loyalty is important and while Seuzz said that Will might have an issue with what Caleb did, I think given where he is now that issue wouldn't be there. After all, he could be mad at Caleb for what he did but those actions led Chelsea to him and now into the position of being Kim with Chelsea under his control. So I don't see any reason for Will to be mad and I don't see Caleb betraying him either. So where to put him? I'd say Laurent Delacroix. Laurent is handsome, popular and easygoing and unlike someone like Marc, isn't tied down by a girlfriend. So Caleb gets to be all of that and probably have his pick of girls in the school to get with which would keep him happy.

Keith Tilley - Again, loyalty. Keith also isn't really ambitious but I don't see him as reliable in greater scheming. So I'd say put him under a mask of Yumi Saito. He'd probably prefer Cindy but from Yumi, Will can still use him to make sure both halves of the cheerleaders are shored up and Yumi's probably a place where he can have Keith pressure Cindy to do something about Seth.

Gary Chen - As I've said, I see Chen as a businessman more than outright sociopathic. He's also angry because he's in a bad position otherwise. Obviously Chen's activities make him valuable but I see him (through whatever he puts up) agreeing to go along with Will as long as Will doesn't try to exert too much control. Put him somewhere, tell him to kick a bit back to Will and keep where he is in line and I think Chen won't cause too much trouble. Where does he go? Leah Simmons. That's a surprisingly large crowd she runs with after all.

Meghan Farris - Meghan's a wannabe striver which could possibly make her ambitious but I see her as too weakwilled to effectively do anything and ultimately she'd fall in line rather than risk the better position she's gotten. I'd throw her under a mask of Victoria Rodriguez to control the secondary popular set. That'd probably mollify her immensely.

Brent Pruitt - Another guy who's reasonable but could likely be pushed around and probably lacks the ambition to try and coup Will. I'd put him under the face of Lisa Yarborough for multiple reasons. The first is practical. She's a good, unsuspecting person who could be used to undermine Kelsey and Kirk and allow Will to consolidate the AP group under Kim's banner. Second and more personally, if Will's feeling vengeful, then Lisa screws over Mansfield. If not, she's in a position to manipulate him, possibly bringing him onto Team Kim.

The last I'm honestly a bit stuck on but they'd go into Jelena Petrovic. Maybe find the most sensible underclassman and elevate them ensuring they'd be loyal.
MESSAGE THREAD
Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 08-27-22 1:07pm
by Seuzz
Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 08-28-22 7:20pm
by T.G.Almeida
Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 08-29-22 11:41pm
by Zuul
Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 08-30-22 3:15am
by bori258
Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 08-30-22 5:24am
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 08-30-22 7:34am
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 08-30-22 3:16pm
by ThePrussian
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 08-30-22 7:31pm
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 08-31-22 7:59am
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 08-31-22 9:19am
by T.G.Almeida
Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 08-31-22 2:00pm
by bori258
Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 09-01-22 1:17am
by Achillesredux
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 09-01-22 1:23am
by Achillesredux
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 09-01-22 1:24am
by Achillesredux
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 09-01-22 2:46am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in Magic · 09-01-22 8:15am
by Zuul
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in... · 09-01-22 11:15am
by Achillesredux
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnership... · 09-01-22 4:43pm
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnerships in... · 09-01-22 4:50pm
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partnership... · 09-01-22 5:50pm
by Zuul
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corporate Partner... · 09-01-22 8:07pm
by ThePrussian

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3516143