SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3521163
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #2274535
30 exercises to help you outline the setting for your novel
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 18, 2022 at 9:25am
Re: Re: Day 1 and 2 Complete
OOPS! SO SORRY! I don't even remember that being a thing. *FacePalm* Will do! (Hopefully...)

Also, I'd like to suggest that you have the bitem links to all the different parts of this thing on each others pages, if that makes sense. I couldn't find the right link for this and had to go back to my announcement on the Newsfeed where you actually corrected me with the link. For future reference, I included the link in my prepping page so I can find it again, but it was a bit of a challenge. Or maybe include small item links, but say what each one is so we know what to click when we find ourselves on the wrong page...or wanting to explore other parts of the network. *Bigsmile* Just a thought from someone who couldn't find the right link. lol Your network is more extensive than most on here. *Laugh* But it's pretty awesome! *Delight*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
Day 1 and 2 Complete · 09-18-22 1:25am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Day 1 and 2 Complete · 09-18-22 3:59am
by Tileira
*Star* Re: Re: Day 1 and 2 Complete · 09-18-22 9:25am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Tileira.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3521163