*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3535408
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 27, 2022 at 3:31am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You Guys Who Have Unpublished...
by Tal
Thanks, that’s very kind of you to say. Again, I credit Seuzz for everything in those chapters. Unfortunately, I’ve learned writing is not for me. If I remember correctly, those 2 small chapters took me literal weeks to write. Every sentence was really tough to get through, and it really humbled me with how truly amazing Seuzz and all the other incredible authors are— especially with how phenomenal and plentiful their writing is.

Part of the inspiration for those chapters actually came from an experience I had playing World of Warcraft years ago. In the game, I was in a guild in which there was a girl whom I raided with, and we’d all voice chat talk when playing. One day she started text messaging me in the game, except to my surprise it was actually another guy in our guild playing on her account/character. He never pretended to be her or anything, but regardless, everything he typed while on her character came into my mind with her voice. I knew it was a guy talking with me, but I had to really really actively remind myself that it wasn’t really this girl. Even without any deceit on his part, it just felt like I was talking with the real girl. I tried my best to convey a similar experience with Will interacting with Keith disguised as Cindy.

Outside of that, I’m sorta a sucker for when characters other than Will enjoy “role playing” as their disguises. And it was fun to have Keith and the YouTube crew tease Will some more with it.
MESSAGE THREAD
You Guys Who Have Unpublished BoM Chapters ... · 01-28-19 1:58pm
by Seuzz
Re: You Guys Who Have Unpublished BoM Chapters ... · 01-28-19 10:44pm
by Tal
Re: Re: You Guys Who Have Unpublished BoM Chapters ... · 02-10-19 4:27am
by Tal
Re: Re: Re: You Guys Who Have Unpublished BoM Chapters ... · 02-10-19 11:06am
by araki
Re: Re: Re: Re: You Guys Who Have Unpublished BoM Chapter... · 02-10-19 12:11pm
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You Guys Who Have Unpublished BoM Cha... · 02-10-19 10:34pm
by Tal
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You Guys Who Have Unpublished BoM... · 11-25-22 12:13am
by WondrousDream
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You Guys Who Have Unpublished... · 11-27-22 3:31am
by Tal
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You Guys Who Have Unpubli... · 12-19-22 1:35pm
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You Guys Who Have Unp... · 12-20-22 3:25am
by Tal
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You Guys Who Have Unp... · 12-20-22 5:46am
by ThePrussian

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3535408