SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3553057
Rated: E · Message Forum · Inspirational · #2000863
Guild Forum For Writers and Reviewers of Inspirational Works of all Genres
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 24, 2023 at 7:38am
Re: Is this still open?
*Sun*Thank you for your interest in this forum. I let this idea go dormant as my main partner, Jacquie ♥ Jbradford is writing ♥ left WDC to pursue her degree in Christian Counseling, and now that helping others in the church is her main passion she hasn't had the time to be on WDC any longer.

I am revisiting this idea, but strictly as an unaffiliated reviewing awarding group. Keeping track of members, raising funds, and promotion would be to time consuming for the moment. So I have been selecting people I review to receive an award each month. This has been on trial. So, far, pretty easy to manage.

But I think the goal now would be to do as Jim does with Anniversary reviews. Open the forum up to all reviewers no matter their group affiliation and offer an award for the reviews they do for any static items they feel are inspirational. Offer some GPs for participation (reviews that are helpful...encouraging...etc.) and MBs for the Reviewer of the month.

If helping with this project is something you would still be interested in let me know. I will add you to the group and keep you posted as to progress in launching into the next phase.

Again, thank you for your support and your leadership on WDC. I get the feeling you and a bunch of other Christians have shifted the tone of WDC since my participation 5 years ago. The Kingdom Energy is huge compared to way back when. Thank you and bless you for that as well.

*Hearto* ~ Ken ~

♫~ Kenword~♫ *Coffeer*
MESSAGE THREAD
Is this still open? · 03-03-23 6:27pm
by 🌸 pwheeler - love joy peace
*Star* Re: Is this still open? · 03-24-23 7:38am
by ♫~ Kenword~♫

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ♫~ Kenword~♫.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3553057