*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3558783
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 24, 2023 at 7:44am
Re: Re: MBs and Groups
Each time I offer their own free newly commissioned MB as a reward for folks finishing a whole year of "The Contest Challenge, I feel guilty because I know I'm just adding to all the MB clutter. *Blush* But, the reward is so popular, how can I not offer it? *Bigsmile*

Thank you for helping make things more manageable with the new search feature!

I was also thinking of maybe somehow "setting aside" the MBs that are no longer in use because the member has passed away or maybe hasn't been here for 5+ years or something...naturally, also meaning the MB hasn't been given out in 5+ years, otherwise it should definitely continue to be active if there are people still giving it out. *Wink*

The MBs can still be viewed in our own MB lists, of course, and can still be found in the list of MBs to send out, if the owner ever comes back. But they'd be in a sort of different spot? Maybe sort of like a dropnote for MBs not currently in use? Just something to make the list more manageable, especially for loading when people have slower systems or internet. *Wink* I don't have a perfect solution for it. Maybe another link to see "unused" MBs, but as soon as the owner logs in again, their MBs automatically return to their proper position?

I don't know. It's just some idea I regularly have while waiting for the list to populate. Not all of us have SM quality internet or computers. *Laugh* Anyway, thank you, again, for the search feature! *InLove2*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

MESSAGE THREAD
MBs and Groups · 04-22-23 12:53pm
by Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm
Re: MBs and Groups · 04-24-23 1:15am
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: MBs and Groups · 04-24-23 7:27am
by Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm
*Star* Re: Re: MBs and Groups · 04-24-23 7:44am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3558783