*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3576855
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 6, 2023 at 9:22pm
Re: BoM Hollywood: Make Up Your Own Movies and TV Shows!
by Nostrum
I'll be as cheeky as all heck and suggest something that's behind the scenes between Seuzz and me - The Caldwell Coven. Its essentially a retelling of The Coven, but designed for an adult audience in mind given the...erm, graphical content.

Four girls, all of them outcasts, find a magical book allegedly left by a student several years ago before going mad. The girls learn that the book contains real magic, and use it to their own benefit. Soon, they engage in internal conflict as one of the girls seeks to take over the school with the book's power, while another realizes a dark truth and tries to stop her. Because they need teens, Sydney could slip in as Becky, or maybe take over one of the established actresses.

The thing is, it's based on a book that exists within the BoM-verse. I won't go too deep into details about it, but the book is authored by someone that'll come as a surprise for long-time readers. I envision it as a movie, though it could easily be a Netflix 1-season miniseries.

As for original content - how about a long-running police procedural that has spawned a hospital crossover series that's on the Midwest? (*coughcoughStLouiscoughcough*) The franchise is aiming to expand a bit further by adding a third series about firefighters and rescue personnel. (Yes, I'm basing it off that franchise, if you know which one I mean.) That way, Will (as Paul) could try to diversify by becoming the lead in the new production.
MESSAGE THREAD
BoM Hollywood: Make Up Your Own Movies and TV Shows! · 08-06-23 8:38pm
by Seuzz
*Star* Re: BoM Hollywood: Make Up Your Own Movies and TV Shows! · 08-06-23 9:22pm
by Nostrum
Re: Re: BoM Hollywood: Make Up Your Own Movies and TV Shows! · 08-10-23 7:19pm
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Re: BoM Hollywood: Make Up Your Own Movies and TV... · 08-10-23 9:56pm
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Re: Re: BoM Hollywood: Make Up Your Own Movies an... · 08-10-23 10:06pm
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BoM Hollywood: Make Up Your Own Movie... · 08-11-23 12:36am
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BoM Hollywood: Make Up Your Own M... · 08-11-23 1:40am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BoM Hollywood: Make Up Your O... · 08-11-23 8:25am
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BoM Hollywood: Make Up Yo... · 08-11-23 11:07am
by Masktrix

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3576855