*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3586096
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 13, 2023 at 8:16am
Re: Re: Loving the new chapters for the Gordon/Will story...
by Seuzz
Some nice things got said above about "The Return of the Native and what came after, and I thank ThePrussian and Easy for saying them. I hope the chapters that followed lived up to your hopes.

In terms of views, this wasn't a big hit, probably (I'd wager) because it's ten chapters without shenanigans. (At least until the very end.) As ThePrussian more or less intuited above, this run of chapters about showing how Will has evolved since wearing Gordon's mask, and to show he can more or less take care of himself—at the cost of a lot of pain—without needing magical help.

TBH, it's going to be a challenge to continue. If the masks come out again, isn't it going to feel like a step back for Will, character-wise? Will doesn't need one anymore in order to "be someone", and Gordon never did, and Caleb always gets very wary of masks when it's not just him and Will having fun together. I do have some vague ideas about how to continue, but I've got a feeling that this one is also going to go back on the shelf for a little while.
MESSAGE THREAD
Commentary: "Dodging Out of Dodge" · 09-06-23 12:27am
by ThePrussian
Re: Loving the new chapters for the Gordon/Will storyline · 09-06-23 1:41am
by Easy
*Star* Re: Re: Loving the new chapters for the Gordon/Will story... · 09-13-23 8:16am
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: Loving the new chapters for the Gordon/Will s... · 09-14-23 4:14pm
by Easy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Loving the new chapters for the Gordon/Wi... · 10-22-23 9:56am
by Seuzz

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3586096