(333)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #896794
Enter your story of 300 words or less.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 27, 2024 at 10:11pm
Edited: January 27, 2024 at 10:35pm
1-27 Entry
*Dollar* 500 GPs were sent to Arakun the Twisted Raccoon with this post.
One day, young Eli, an inquisitive boy with an adventurous heart, decided to uncover the mystery. As he approached the creaking gate, a gentle voice called out, "Welcome, Eli." Startled, Eli saw an old man, with a kind face and eyes twinkling with wisdom, standing in the garden.

"I am Isaiah," the old man said, his voice as warm as a summer's breeze. "I've been expecting you."

Eli's eyes widened with curiosity. "Are you the one who lives in this house?" he asked.

Isaiah smiled. "Indeed, I am. This house has been my sanctuary for many years. It's a place of peace and prayer, where I connect with God and His Word."

Eli stepped closer, his mind swirling with questions. "What do you do here all alone?" he inquired.

"I study the Scriptures, pray, and seek to understand God's will. I also help those who seek guidance," Isaiah explained, his gaze reflecting a deep spiritual connection.

Eli felt a sense of awe. "Can I learn from you?" he asked eagerly.

Isaiah nodded. "Of course. The wisdom of the Bible is for all who seek it."

From that day on, Eli visited Isaiah regularly. He learned about love, kindness, and the teachings of Jesus. The house, once shrouded in mystery, became a beacon of light and wisdom in the village, a testament to the power of faith and the enduring word of God.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
1-27 Entry · 01-27-24 10:11pm
by WriterRick

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Arakun the Twisted Raccoon.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3616454