*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3621142
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 11, 2024 at 5:39pm
Update: Goals for week of 02/04/24 - 02/09/24
*Read daily and update the reading log: keep track of the Kay Scarpetta novel series I'm reading (currently on book 8, "Unnatural Exposure") & "The Hobbit".

Did manage to finished "Unnatural Expsoure" & read 6 out of 7 days. Did not walk. I threw out my back this week...

*Read the daily morning and evening readings and pray, according to the Anglican Calendar (ACNA. I seem to have finally found a church home for myself.)

I did and I didn't...this was a weird week.

*Go to my doctor appointment on Tuesday, as well as my writing class. (Turns out the teacher is going to be my sub for class on the same day, which is great!)

Doc appointment went well, most results were good save for one, which confirms that I need to keep from the party juice for a while.

*Walk and/or do exercises to start gaining miles in the Walk to Mordor challenge. I'm not going to force myself to try to get all 500 miles. Last year, I did 259 miles in 60 days. That was tough enough.

Have to postpone. My back is out.

*Prepare my students for next week's auditions and teach two new songs to my choirs.

Opted to practice older two songs (went very well) and did prep the kids. So that's a win!

*Play Sonic 3D Blast on the Sega Genesis and take photos as proof for the 52 week challenge for Sonic Stadium (an online Sonic fan community since 2004. I've been a long time member, on and off.)

Yup! Easy peasy.

*Keep journaling/reminding myself of all the progress I've made in therapy, and in changing my mindset/viewpoint. It's done wonders.

I did speak with some friends, which I consider a similar win. It's just not written down.

*Do some free writing this week and see what comes of it, and work on whatever is assigned in writing class.

Not yet.

*Keep abstaining from alcohol for health reasons and because you can! And buy non-alcoholic drinks for Superbowl Sunday.

Did. And I will be giving up alcohol until I know my liver is ok. It's slightly elevated (the chemicals it makes under stress.)

Not too bad!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update: Goals for week of 02/04/24 - 02/09/24 · 02-11-24 5:39pm
by Ghelatlishol

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3621142