*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3627864
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2261482
Where all you have to do is read books to receive awesome prizes.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 4, 2024 at 10:19am
March Review #3: Mental Issues (!)
STATIC
Review of THE RULE OF THREES   (13+)
Review of 2024 Novella by Jeffrey Deaver (psychological thriller)
#2315419 by Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer

Merit Badge in Animal
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for writing a minimum of two reviews in  [Link To Item #2261482]  for February's Animal genre. 

Rachel Merit Badge in Super Achiever
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on earning Super Achiever status for your awesome reading and reviewing activities at Habit Heroes in February 2024! I'm going to email you something about  [Link To Item #2312577]  - a special just for you -  because you are my longest-running, most faithful participant. *^*Heart*^*
Merit Badge in Rach's Reading Club 3
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for posting your first book review of the year in  [Link To Item #2261482] .

You are most awesome!

Rachel Merit Badge in Rise and Shine!
[Click For More Info]

Kudos on earning Super Achiever status at Habit Heroes for your excellent personal development work in January 2024! I hope this new, exclusive badge makes you smile and celebrate your achievement! I wish you every success and joy in this New Year and always! *^*Bighug*^* *^*Heartv*^* *^*Clap*^*
Merit Badge in Sleepy Monkey
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on earning Super Achiever status with your excellent activities at Habit Heroes in October 2023! I wish you every success and joy! *^*Bighug*^*
Merit Badge in Sweet Dreams
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on earning Super Achiever status for your excellent activities at Habit Heroes for September 2023! I wish you continued success and every joy!

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
March Review #3: Mental Issues (!) · 03-04-24 10:19am
by Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer
Re: March Review #3: Mental Issues (!) · 03-05-24 7:39am
by Choconut ~ House Targaryen

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Choconut ~ House Targaryen.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3627864