SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3647370
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2131124
Part of GoT
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 27, 2024 at 10:45pm
Citadel Task #96 -- Double Points for Raven 10
96. Send a Community Merit Badge to someone on a opposing team. Tell us why you chose this member - minimum word count 100 Points: 3000 x2 for Lannister for Raven 10.

Word Count - 135

I sent buddhangela's still breaking the MB.

Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

Hello! I see by your handle you're struggling right now.  I'm so sorry for that.  I do hope you feel better soon!  You're so wonderfully special; I hate when you hurt. *^*Sadhug*^* Happy late birthday!  Yes, I'm giving this MB to you as a part of  [Link To Item #got] , but I could choose anyone who is participating and I chose you because I haven't seen you around recently. *^*Worry*^* Please take care of yourself! *^*Heart*^* I hope to see you soon! *^*Bighug*^*

I sent this merit badge to buddhangela's still breaking because she’s such a wonderful friend. I thoroughly enjoy seeing her smiling face around the site. She’s fun and interesting and always willing to listen when I have some annoyance. I love sharing a laugh with her and am so very glad she found me on the National Novel Writing Month site and agreed to follow me to WdC. We met in the Adoption Society forums over on the NaNo site because I like to post a lot of ideas and, apparently she likes to read a lot of ideas. I’m so glad she’s here with us now. I think she makes an excellent addition to the wonderfully active folks here. She’s fabulous! And I wish her all the best of luck with her NaNo project this year.

House Lannister image for G.o.T.
Lannister Rules "Game of Thrones
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Citadel Task #96 -- Double Points for Raven 10 · 04-27-24 10:45pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3647370