*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/598593
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 15, 2003 at 2:05pm
Re: Re: Re: Attention!
by A Non-Existent User
 (This message was edited by d_vine1147 on 03-15-03 @ 2:12 pm EST)

A Kick? She kicked you? She kicked the computer? Kicked The Chair? The Floor?

Oh. That's cool. I talk to you all over the place, K and I really can never remember when and where and how and why!

Aww. everyone's being soooo nice to me!! WOOWOOWOOOWOOWOOO!

Oh, the possibilities! Kief's a hottie too. blue hair has always had a soft spot in my heart. Hahah. The same spot that contains Punk Rockers, song writers, and things like Chemistry...no wait, actually I suck at chemistry. :) It's CHAP STICK AND CHAPPED LIPS AND THINGS LIKE CHEMISTRY! I love matt and Davey and brian. I can't help it. Just the way I am!

Hahahahahahaha.

I like Layon and Jack and Matt. Yet again, OOOOH the possibilities. Has anyone noticed how long of a word possibilities is? Very long!

Does anyone know what Inveigle means? ISn't that a dumb word? WHy do I have to learn how to spell it when I'll prolly NEVER use it!? WHATS THE POINT!? It's just taking up the precious space in my mind!

Aaaankkk. Oh yeah, Josh, that was funny about the whole anonymous thingie! HOW DID YOU FIGURE OUT IT WAS ME?! HOW?!?! HOW IS WHAT I WANNA KNOW!

LIC, Rach Juber
MESSAGE THREAD
Attention! · 03-15-03 1:50pm
by White Tiger
Re: Attention! · 03-15-03 1:52pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Attention! · 03-15-03 2:00pm
by White Tiger
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Attention! · 03-15-03 2:05pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Attention! · 03-15-03 9:16pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/598593