*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/599956
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 17, 2003 at 2:15pm
Re: Re: Where'd everyone go?
by A Non-Existent User
I saw your rescue world addition. Good job.

I LOVE KUTLESS! Did I tell you: "I went to there concert last night!" IT WAS FABULOUS! I was right up front with my sister, J, Ruth & Lexie. It was SOOOO loud that the whole place vibrated! I screamed really loud just getting into the swing of things and everyone would look back at me like 'why are you doing that?" and it was getting irritating. But every time we'd jump, I'd land on Kt's foot. Lol. Poor foot.

Aannk. I jumped so much, that leaving the concert going up the stairs, I had two major charlie horses in both my legs. It was making me walk really funny and kt laughed at me. It was mean.

Anyway, I just had to tell you guys 'bout it. I got all of there signatures except MercyMe *any of them* 4th guy of Audio A, 4th guy of the Swift, and the LEAD guy of kutless! HE WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AT THE TABLE WHERE THEY WERE SIGNING. But since KT got 4 of the signatures, i thought she'd gotten them all. But NO! I passed up the chance of meeting the hot lead singer!

Aww poop.

Well, ttys.
Sore Jube
MESSAGE THREAD
Where'd everyone go? · 03-16-03 3:24pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Where'd everyone go? · 03-17-03 8:23am
by White Tiger
*Star* Re: Re: Where'd everyone go? · 03-17-03 2:15pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Where'd everyone go? · 03-17-03 6:44pm
by Pax will not be on here!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Where'd everyone go? · 03-17-03 6:54pm
by White Tiger
Re: Re: Re: Re: Where'd everyone go? · 03-18-03 12:33am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/599956