*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/604262
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 22, 2003 at 8:00pm
To many re's to post, seriously: Pax, you...
GIRLS ARE ANNOYING!!! Sorry, you know me, I have to repeat everything 50 times. The most annoying creatures I met are girls, except when guys talk about blah, blah, blah...sorry, I guess that doesn't clearify what I'm thinking but I don't think I should say it on here. Little too grafic..

Why do you say girls can't act like guys? I totally disagree. I'm NOT a tomboy, for some reason I never really was except when I was younger. I'm not into sports and I'm not good at them, so I don't really try, I feel really awkward cause I know I can't do it. And to be a tomboy you have to like sports, in my book anyway. I act like a guy, in a way, seriously. But you have to take that to an extent, of course I don't act 100% male, I am of the annoying species of course. I think you have a weird persective of what we mean by "acting like a guy".

Umm..not to be gross or anything I can talk like a guy, deep and everything. You can kind of tell sometimes but I can. It's really weird and well, I think you get the picture... Sorry, I shouldn't have meantioned that.

Rach, not to be mean but I don't consider Relient K or Sanctus Real to be hard rock. I don't think the lead singer of Relient K has a deep voice either, it's medium. The lead singer of Pillar has a somewhat deep voice, I don't even think his voice is that deep. When I say my voice is deep I mean like really deep. Wait, I just said like, I'm sounding like a girl with no brains or something... "Yeah, like, that's uh, like yeah, like me!" *cute annoying hicuppy laugh*
*shudders* I hate that... Can I be any more sarcastic?

Josh, are you insane to like to talk to girls? If I were you I would have shot us all already.
I went to this Valentine's party in Februray, and well the guy I liked was there (That's another story...), and his sister and her friends were driving me insane. All they talked about how cute the guys from Smallville are (do girls have bad tastes or what?), I like that show but only watching it for the guys completely ruins it, and how cute Jason Wayne Perry is, ans why *sighs and swoons* he left Plus One when he was the best and cutest memeber of the group *more pathetic sighs*. (in a more serious tone) And Ash was in on it! I felt like choking the whole female population. Yes, GUYS ARE CUTE, however, the guys cuteness DOES NOT HAVE TO RULE YOUR LIFE! Sorry, glad I got that off my chest. I have very stupid rantings, it's all my best friends fault we hate girls like this and condemn our own race for it. No offense to you Rachel or Katie, I just hate it.

Okay, I think I'm done. Sorry to make you all here that.

~Kari
MESSAGE THREAD
· 12-31-69 7:00pm
by A Guest Visitor
Re: Pax, you arn't alone, dude · 03-22-03 9:54am
by White Tiger
Re: Pax, you arn't alone, dude · 03-22-03 3:39pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/604262