*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/604313
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 22, 2003 at 9:19pm
Re: P.S.
Okay, so Mister Anakin was looking cute that day. So what, you're the one who likes him not me. Oh wait she just said "I don't like him, anymore." Sorry, now you like Steve. "Nooo, I don't..." "I just like Jason now..." (she is saying this people, I'm not making it up) "I didn't say 'noooo'" YES, I like Andy, you're point, okay, so I don't like-like Andy. She just said "No, I looovvvveee him." Burn the sisters!
What's up with the "Kick me" breaking out in song? Rach does that all the time. I don't like Jeremy! Reread my post. 'ITS OKAY TO THINK GUYS ARE CUTE, JUST AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T RULE YOUR LIFE.' or if it even seems like it's ruling your life. I don't let it. Jeremy is cute, I guess. He shaved his head, I like the long hair on him. "I did tooooo...."
I did like Chase, let it go already. She's teasing me and I won't even dignify it on here. That was last summer, get over with it.
I am a girl, of course I'm gonna think guys are cute, but you don't have to swoon over it. That is redundant. It's not going to make the guy like you any more. "If you're like Josh (not you Pax, Anakin) it will..." He's 18 and has this crush on her, it's annoying. "It's soooo cute..." And I'm sure she's saying to herself "You're only jealous cause guys don't like you..." She said this to that comment, "It's okay you don't have to be jealous cause Jason's marrying me." Do I get to laugh when you marry Steve? She just laughed because she said it at the same time I wrote it. We think too much alike at times...
Okay, I'm finished. Sisters are annoying.

~Kari
MESSAGE THREAD
· 12-31-69 7:00pm
by A Guest Visitor
Re: P.S. · 03-22-03 8:49pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: P.S. · 03-22-03 9:19pm
by White Tiger
Re: Re: P.S. · 03-22-03 9:30pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: P.S. · 03-23-03 12:12am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/604313