*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/637562
Rated: E · Message Forum · How-To/Advice · #516836
Free Edits up to 3 pgs (10-15 gp's per ad. pgs appreciated, not required.)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 5, 2003 at 4:24pm
Review of "Entrance to..." by I am siamese
 (This message was edited by sunnygal136 on 05-05-03 @ 4:25 pm EDT)

I just love short things to read and review! This sounds like it will turn into an interesting little adventure.

Here are my suggestions for changes:

1) You write: Noticing it is 12 noon- lunch time- and kitty has not eaten anything all day. I would cut "Noticing" and just say It is 12 noon- lunch time- and kitty has not eaten anything all day.

2) You write: Since she is the only one who can see herself in cat form, the other patients see a woman walk in on all fours and rush over to the plant and start stuffing the stalks of the plant into her mouth, not a cat.
You could break this into a couple of sentences: She is the only one who can see herself in cat form. The other patients see a woman -not a cat- walk in on all fours, rush over to the plant and start stuffing the stalks into her mouth. I cut a few words - "Since", "and", "of the plant" I then changed the position of "not a cat".

3) You write: The other patients watch horrified as the woman hungrily gobbles down the poor plant. Put commas around "horrified".

Thanks for submitting to "Sunni's Review &Edit - closed
Writing is an Expression of the Mind and Soul---Sunni17
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Review of "Entrance to..." by I am siamese · 05-05-03 4:24pm
by SnowyChicago

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, SnowyChicago.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/637562