*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/719254
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 5, 2003 at 5:45am
Re: Re: Hello Gamers!
*Delight*Two daughters as members... dragon_fairy and seg1989, twins... one boy, one girl, that are not members at the moment, one niece that is a member, saw1988 and a brother that tells me he is going to become a member soon!

The puzzle images are made using a Jigsaw game program that I have and PaintShopPro.

I open the Jigsaw game, select the image I want to use, decided on the number of pieces, (and a few other options), open the puzzle, arrange the fragments ramdomly being careful not to put two fragments next to each other that belong together or they will lock into place and I will have to start over, *Worry*, open PaintShopPro, select image capture, return to the fragments, cature image....... it goes to PaintShopPro.... whew......

Copy and past this onto a transparent background. Delete background colour on the image, save. Open a new "black" background, copy and past each fragment onto this, set them each in place, decide on the order to be used for game, copy and paste each mergining of the image in the order they will be used till I get them all as separate images.......don't know if I explained the right, might be a few more steps in there somewhere but it is easy, quick for me. I love puzzles and make them all the time for the little kids.

Probably could have made one in the time it took me to type all this out. *Delight*

Maybe I should write up a tutoral on the process just for the practice of explaining how something is done. I am not very good at writing informational articals but should give it another try.

Now...... back to editing the new game.....*Delight*

Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor
 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

Bee Brain At Work Signature Image
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
Image to use with sig.

~*~*~*~*~*~LadyBee~*~*~*~*~*~
MESSAGE THREAD
Hello Gamers! · 09-05-03 12:19am
by ~LadyBee~
Re: Hello Gamers! · 09-05-03 12:39am
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Hello Gamers! · 09-05-03 5:45am
by ~LadyBee~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/719254