*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/736208
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Health · #371316
This forum is for all women who want to discuss Menopause.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 30, 2003 at 7:45pm
Re: Re: Introduction
by A Non-Existent User

Estratest, that's it! That's the combo male/female hormone. I couldn't remember the name of it since I rarely used it.

More and more research is showing that HRT is not the best thing in the world to have. My birth parents both have histories of heart disease, so there's yet another reason for me not to be on HRT.

I know what you mean about not being able to live with yourself. Before the surgery, I cried at the drop of a hat. I love to cry, so that was never a problem. Now... I feel as though I have no soul sometimes. I know that's eerie and weird, but it's true. I feel so empty and I hate that about myself because I really like caring about people. But sometimes, when the whatever it is hits me, I just don't care.... I hate that.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#756987 by Not Available.

When is your birthday? Post it here!

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#754405 by Not Available.

Merit Badge in Supportive
[Click For More Info]

Thank you very much for everything you have done lately. Merit Badge in Generosity
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being the highest donator of The "I Just Wanna Win!" Contest February.  Also, thanks for your continued support of the contest.  *^*Smile*^* Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your time and energy in welcoming and assisting site members, new and old!  I appreciate it. ~~SM Merit Badge in Mentor
[Click For More Info]

For all those you've taken under you wing, have helped, have guided, this badge is for you, LifeWriter, with our love.   Merit Badge in RAOK
[Click For More Info]

For all your work raising gift points to help others through RAOK
MESSAGE THREAD
Introduction · 09-30-03 5:59pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Introduction · 09-30-03 7:27pm
by wordsyswife
*Star* Re: Re: Introduction · 09-30-03 7:45pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Introduction · 10-01-03 3:39pm
by wordsyswife
Re: Re: Re: Re: Introduction · 10-01-03 4:04pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Introduction · 10-01-03 9:21pm
by wordsyswife

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, catwoman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/736208