*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/746293
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 18, 2003 at 12:52pm
Re: (OT) Too David :)
by A Non-Existent User
Hi!

Oh dear! You did it! Now I have to follow my curious mouse and see what you saw! I have loads of links pasted in a Word document, and my mouse should know better.... but no, that mouse is triggered by a curious index too!*Shock* so I am doomed to follow this curiosity energie you sparked! sigh~~~

Kraken! David?!? Euh.... guess I am going to visit your port!lol

If I could go and see all I already want to go see plus the new ones too that I gleen from here and there on my searches for this unique game we love to play, oh, I would then be soooo happy!

Can we PLEASE have 48 hours in a day? please? han? Can we make it happen? han? pwease?

*Installs padding on desk..... *bang bang bang... 'euh.... are we yesterday yet? No? oh.... *bang bang bang.... and now? No?!? wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaannnnnnnn boo hoo hoo..... *bang bang bang... mouse escapes from desk and runs for David's port..... hey! you! here mousey mousey.... heel! .... duh.... got to go back to my mouse translator book... looks like this little mouse has a mind of her own.... plus mine, sure makes for a crownd in my skull! sigh~~ sorry, got to go after mouse here, she might get lost....

Bye/Squeak!

Chatou

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** <=Rotation of two sigs upon 'refresh'
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** "Bee~dazzling Entanglements
"Invalid Item"Invalid Item"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item"Invalid Item"Invalid Item"Invalid Item"Invalid Item
MESSAGE THREAD
(OT) Too David :) · 10-18-03 12:34pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: (OT) Too David :) · 10-18-03 12:52pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: (OT) Too David :) · 10-19-03 3:05am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: (OT) Too David :) · 10-19-03 3:19am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/746293