*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/761544
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 15, 2003 at 4:45am
Re: Explain
by A Non-Existent User
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! *bong bong bong my fav mushroom is here! lol

Hugs sweetie! Okay, the image game goes like this;

Bee reveals the first piece of a puzzle that she makes with a program. Each piece that is shown after the first one diminishes the points that can be won. So if you find out where the image in the puzzle is from, in whom's port it is, you post the link to the item here and if it is the right one, you win, if you were the first one to post the correct link to it.

You need to use the power search engine. Lucky for you, the new settings of the search opens a new window for the results.

Right now, I can see it seems like vegetation there, and there are two main colours. The trick is to try to figure out the words that the owner of the pic may have used in the brief description or the different words that we list so that searches with those words will get the item up in the search results.

So for these right now, I would probably do a search for nature, grass, green, blue.... I would put the 'type' of the search as 'image' and the genre as 'environment or nature'. But, sometimes it is best to not pick a genre.

If you get about 100 or less results, you go through them one by one, or look at the descriptions and check out the most probable ones. When I play this image game, I make sure to at least leave a rating of stars for each item I view, and a review if it really was to my liking etc... it is only fair to not leave a trail of views in ports with no ratings.

Hope I explained it enough, and I wish you the best of luck hon! Bee is very very good at this and very generous in her prizes indeed!

Now grab that power search engine and view away! When you find it, do like we do.... rush in to post you found it, then you can edit the post with some greeting! We all rush in case the others just might be about to post the link first! lol

Have fun hon! I am off to bed soon, will just check in to see if you replied!

Hope you and your roomate and mother are doing fine. In fact, did your mom find a house yet?

HUGS
xox
Chatou

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Proud member of ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Here is a great new contest!"Invalid Item
Want to have fun?"Bee~dazzling Entanglements
Other links I recommend: "The Writer's Cramp "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Celebrities of Writing.Com Auction "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Pictures "Invalid Item
MESSAGE THREAD
Explain · 11-15-03 3:05am
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Explain · 11-15-03 4:45am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Explain · 11-15-03 10:02am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Explain · 11-15-03 10:40am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Explain · 11-15-03 8:59pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Explain · 11-15-03 10:13pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/761544