*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/763300
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 18, 2003 at 10:07am
Re: Re: LOL
by A Non-Existent User
No Chatty, lol, I didn't see number 2. I was just commenting on Bee's earlier post about a "Bedazzling Entanglements 2". I seriously doubt that Bee would make a new forum and not tell you, or any of us, silly *Smile*.

So you think that 'E's just not my thing huh? I sure have alot of people tell me that. It's crazy, I would have never thought I'd end up writing in the genre I do. "Heck" I would have never thought I'd end up ...oops can't say that. Or even,...oops can't say that either.

Girl, just let me say that I got to go out saturday night with my husband and another couple that he knows. I HAD A BLAST!! Here I am 30 years old and finally doing crazy stuff that I wish I would have done when I was younger. We had the attention of the whole bar (my neighbor, her friend, and myself). Guys were pulling up their chairs to the dance floor and yelling and screaming, lol. We felt like rock stars *Bigsmile*. Oh, by the way the neighbors husband is the drummer in the band that was playing.

I tell you, I feel like a new person after that night. I don't have this guilt and fear hanging over me anymore. I was always worried I'd go out and ....hmmm...I don't think I can say that. Oh for Pete's sake! Nevermind,lol.

I guess my life is not the most 'E' rated either, lol.

Dear Bee, I am so sorry to hear the story about your neice. It really makes me mad when doctors just assume things outloud without really knowing the facts. I had that happen to me once. It was very emotionally traumatizing and put a serious strain on my relationship at the time.

I hope she will be fine and I will put her in my prayers...

Till next time guys! -Candi *Smile*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
LOL · 11-16-03 11:59pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: LOL · 11-17-03 11:27pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: LOL · 11-18-03 10:07am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/763300