*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/804199
by ACE
Rated: E · Message Forum · Other · #806393
A place members of Writing.com can post messages of Nascar for Other members to see.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 31, 2004 at 11:37am
Who's Your Driver?
by A Non-Existent User
This is why we are fans, isn't it? We all have somebody that we cheer for no matter what. And this probably means that we have somebody that we will Boo! off the stage as well whenever we have the opportunity. I personally hold a non-combative stance on the subject. I won't put down the fan (unless they are hate fans) only the driver that seems to have a magnet on the front of their car and finds fenders or walls with a regularity that belies their "professional" status.

Who's mine? Jeff Gordon (don't throw anything!) I've been cheering for him since his debut at Atlanta so many years ago- just something about the way he drives. I know he's sponsor boy and I know he's aggressive and I know he has terrible taste in women- but he can DRIVE!

I have others- Mikey Waltrip-just love him. Ricky Craven- somebody has to cheer for the New England Native! and Jimmie Johnson- he just needed to get rid of his rookie and sophomore problems. Maybe he won't slide through his pits or wreck on the pace lap this year- it would only help.

Well, how about you?

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Join me at: "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Who's Your Driver? · 01-31-04 11:37am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Who's Your Driver? · 01-31-04 4:05pm
by Brians Next Novel Almost Done!
Re: Re: Who's Your Driver? · 01-31-04 4:17pm
by Zaring
Re: Re: Who's Your Driver? · 02-02-04 7:42pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Who's Your Driver? · 02-04-04 9:06pm
by Zaring
Re: Re: Who's Your Driver? · 02-05-04 8:54am
by Lonely Heart is published!
Re: Re: Re: Who's Your Driver? · 02-09-04 12:02pm
by Brians Next Novel Almost Done!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Who's Your Driver? · 02-09-04 1:50pm
by Lonely Heart is published!
Re: Who's Your Driver? · 02-07-04 6:31pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ACE.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/804199