*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/862327
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 9, 2004 at 4:25am
Re: Re: Re: Cait
I mailed your b'day card yesterday, but I've sent it to your Eureka addy and now I'm worried coz I don't know if it'll get to you before you go home for the summer... Can you have mail re-directioned or anything??? I hope you get it!!!

I started the tape for you last night. I bought one of those nifty voice recorder things; it's so 80's looking! Anyway, it's got my voice, Peter, big Sam, Robbie, Andrea, Afzal and Lee's voices on it so far, but I hope to get everyone I know to say something for you. I thought it'd be cool for you to hear all the different accents and stuff from around Britain, although I have to say, listening to it, the distinction is not as clear as in real life... but I'm sure you'll be able to tell (for example) who's from the south and who's from the north! lol.

I've been listening to the Top 40 tapes you sent me and they're wicked! They're very similar to what we have in the UK. I was quite surprised to hear that there are only about 8 songs on the tapes I haven't heard before, so now I'm thinking that things must take longer to reach the States than they do to reach the UK.

Peter left today. Last night we had some of the best sex ever! *giggles*

Now it's full steam ahead trying to revise my arse off for my Perception and Cognition exam on tuesday, my Brain and Beahviour exam on Thursday and my Language ands Learning exam on the 18th... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so not gonna do well because I've missed more than half the lectures to stay in bed and haven't studied much at all compared to some people I know... And I only have myself top blame... I'm now in the fram of mind that so long as I just pass (You have to get minimum D's in EVERYTHING to pass your first year, and you can re-take upto 2 exams,) so basically I can't afford to mess up or I'll fail and my mother will kill me!

Anyway... Ummm, yep. xxx

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
Cait · 05-07-04 10:54pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Cait · 05-07-04 10:59pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Cait · 05-08-04 2:26pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-09-04 4:25am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-09-04 4:12pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-09-04 4:12pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-10-04 5:32am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-10-04 11:03pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-11-04 7:52am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-14-04 7:22pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-11-04 6:37pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-13-04 9:04am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-13-04 8:21pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-18-04 7:50am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cait · 05-18-04 2:55pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Cait · 05-08-04 2:21pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Cait · 05-10-04 10:51pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/862327