*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/864508
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #848120
Add your letters to the editor, any response received, and comments...
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 13, 2004 at 9:37am
Re2: It's not READER'S DIGEST......the big name.....
Now that's a healthy way of looking at it, really. What benefit is it to Writing.com to be lumped into a list with a bunch of poorly-designed sites? And down at the bottom (alphabetically)?

On the other hand, at least one person has said that they found Writing.com through that list in a previous year. So it's at least a little pile of breadcrumbs, metaphorically speaking. Okay...crouton crumbs. A bit stale, but it can still lead you here.

Maybe those of us with our own Web sites should start a "101 Best Sites for Writers According to [name]" and list Writing.com 101 times. *Laugh* Think what that would do in a search engine.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
*Idea* *Idea* *Idea*
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#769015 by Not Available.

Need help with your writing? Visit
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#746496 by Not Available.

Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 19   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 61   Public Reviewer  for the month of  July 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

*^*Gift4*^*   Jessiebelle:   *^*Gift4*^* Thank you for devoting a part of your day to help me out with the libel case vs. the madwoman Agent. *^*Wink*^* I appreciate it that you took the time to search online for a variety of links that have helped improve my knowledge on the matter at hands. Your time and information has been very helpful and very, very needed. Your sources - where ever they come from - are great! *^*Star*^* This my thank you to you. Pixie Merit Badge in Judging
[Click For More Info]

For your judging in the "Turning Points in Life" contest. Merit Badge in Judging
[Click For More Info]

This is a much overdue  THANK YOU  for helping to judge the August site contest!
MESSAGE THREAD
· 12-31-69 7:00pm
by A Guest Visitor

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Critic.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/864508