*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/959354
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 28, 2004 at 1:00pm
Flight info
by A Non-Existent User
I accidentally said I'm flying out of San Jose -- I'm flying out of San Francisco. It was about $100 more to fly out of SJ, for some reason. $355 is really a steal compared with the other average price I was getting from here to Fort Wayne -- $450 to $500!!! I've found fares from here to Ireland for that much! Bizarre.

The only flight I could get without going into the $400 range is a 12:30 flight (PM) from SF, which arrives in FW at 10:00 PM. Cringe. I know, it's really late, but I figure that you Bouma Holtrops are such night owls it won't matter. Eh...maybe it will. Are you going to adjust your sleeping patterns for the party? If you are by then, we can just go home and go to bed if you want.

Yeah right!!! I'll want to stay up for hours talking and making noise and dancing and singing and hugging you and playing with your hair and exploring your house and talking with your family! Go straight to bed my left foot.

It would probably be wise to not stay up until 3 AM, though, because of the onslought that'll arrive the next day. *Wink*

I'm flying American Airlines, which seems so fancy compared to what I've usually flown, SouthWest. I imagine plush grey seats and gourmet coffee, or something. I got to choose my seats, which is really cool! I'm glad I won't be stuck inbetween people.

I've got to go again, to work, and then on to Nathan's, but I'll, like, email ypou or something so you know exactly what's going on and the what-where of everything.

It's really hard to be calm and informative when I'm insanely, colasely excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I've never had a humble opinion.
If you've got an opinion,
why be humble about it?"
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Flight info · 10-28-04 1:00pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Flight info · 10-29-04 4:10pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Flight info · 10-30-04 10:12pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/959354