*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/960642
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 30, 2004 at 10:12pm
Re: Re: Flight info
by A Non-Existent User
It is much better than early, yah! There were some red-eye flights available that landed at about 7:00 AM, but I wasn't about to do that to you and your family member night owls. Oh, but tell me what Rachel had to say about the pros and cons of a night arrival!

Oh, maaaaan, don't tell me there will be other guests there on the 29th already! I'm kind of joking. I'm insanely eager to meet all these cool folk, but if they are there already, some of them at least, then you and I can go lock ourselves in the bathroom for a couple hours and hang out. *Wink*

Any news on who else is coming? Or do you have the final results? I'm being such a horrible, lazy, pathetic person by not answering the beautiful long email you sent me with all the information and answers to my questions and all that. I meant to answer it in my letter, but it's already sealed up and ready to be mailed (sans the up-coming mix CD and in-the-making birthday present).

Oh, in my letter I started suddenly talking about the party people and how I was in love with Geoffrey (umm, yeah, that spelling is off) and how Betsy's writing is so much like my thoughts and things, but that's because I was on wiki wiki checking out all the pages. In case you wonder why I suddenly switched topics and went off about the sheer coolness of certain people, that's why!

I'll get my act together soon and email you a more thorough list of details. Do you like a lot of details or are you more of a Whatever, Everything's Cool kind of gal?

Yup! Poor me is from California and therefore lags behind almost the whole world in time. I'll bring my melatonin with me so I can actually shut up, calm down, and go to sleep at an appropriate time! Seriously, though, do you see us going to bed right when we get home?! Heavens, there'll be things to do! You to hug and your hair to play with and your family to talk with and rooms to see and the fridge to look in and the water to taste...etc!

I just can't wait to see you laugh, cook with you, watch you walk, watch you eat for Pete's sake! I hope hope hope that I'll be a good guest and won't tax your patience or bore you or anything. Like you, I worry that the party goers will like you better than they'll like me! Or that I just won't fit in with anybody. Did you worry like crazy before you went to Franny and Emmett's party last year? (Or...this year??)
MESSAGE THREAD
Flight info · 10-28-04 1:00pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Flight info · 10-29-04 4:10pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: Flight info · 10-30-04 10:12pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/960642