*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/961550
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 1, 2004 at 9:16am
Halloween
Hey gys, did you all have a good Halloween?

The boys arranged a massive party at their house in honopr of Anton's 22nd b'day and Halloween, which was wicked! I went as a school-girl-angel-whore! (yeah, get your head around that! I'll send pics when I got the film done) I met loads new people and these American girls said I had a really good US accent. They got me to say all these sentences with your kinda accent and they were like, "Wow, that's actually really good. I don't think I'd be able to tell that you're faking!" I felt all cool after that! lol.

Didn't get home til 5am. Went out for a walk last night, then watched Dawn of the Dead with the boys, then hackers in my room and then remembered it was 4am and that i have to get up early! dammit!

I've got so much work to do! I just can't be bothered. My midterms start on thurs and I'm going home for 3 days this weekend to see Peter and Chloe etc, before the rest of my exams kick in. I haven't been to trampoline training for a week either so I feel like I'm really missing out on everything at the moment which sucks.

Anyway, better go. Work calls. Love you girls!!!!!!!

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Halloween · 11-01-04 9:16am
by Amber is excited
Re: Halloween · 11-02-04 4:14pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Halloween · 11-03-04 2:57pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/961550