*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/963191
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 3, 2004 at 2:57pm
Re: Halloween
by A Non-Existent User
Fea I need to hear your American accent!!!! That would rock. I wish you were here to help me with my accent for "Scrooge" because we all have to put on various British accents. It takes place in London, but all the kids have these really funky accents -- they say, for example, "Farver Christmas, 'e's the meanest man in the 'ole wide world and 'e knows it! What a gime for a villain ter pliy!" Like, gime instead of game, pliy instead of play...etc. I'm Isabel, who's upper middle-class, so she has a different accent. Everyone is trying to have the correct accent, but not all of us can do it. Dave, the guy who plays Bob Cratchit, keeps using a strong Australian accent! *Pthb*

But about Halloween: it was really sad because I didn't do anything! I called Nathan and we were like, "Hmm, what are you doing tonight?" I couldn't think of anything to do! I absolutely love getting dressed up in whacked-out outfits, but since this is such a remote area I live in there wasn't much choice. I could have gone to the infamous Halloween party at the Old Gualala Hotel, which is said to be fabulous, or the big celebration at the Point Arena Theater with circus acts, dancing, a talent show, and midnight movies. Those were all on Saturday night, though, and I had to get up really early the next morning. It sucked. Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Do people trick or treat in Bangor? Did you see people dressed up? What did all your friends go as?

How are Chloe, Joshua, and Steve doing? Have you spoken to your mum yet? How is Charles doing? Is he getting by ok, poor baby? I bet you feel lucky to be nice and far away from the situation!
MESSAGE THREAD
Halloween · 11-01-04 9:16am
by Amber is excited
Re: Halloween · 11-02-04 4:14pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Halloween · 11-03-04 2:57pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/963191