*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/963169
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 3, 2004 at 2:18pm
Re: PRAY!!!!!!
Well,Bush is in till 2008 when I hope to God that people will vote a Democrat in who cares about the world,I'm so sad that that man is your leader for another term...why?!I wish GB had votes cos we ALL as a country wanted Bush out pumpkin,we would've got him out for ya!On a good note thankyou soooooooooooo much for your awesome parcel!It was WONDERFUL to have Caitsy arrive in a box!I adore my Mendocino t-shirt,I'll take a pic of me in it asap for you:) I love the tapes,I've taken a note out of your book & written down your questions & stuff so I can tape my answers1Your letter rocked(can't wait to start my reply).I want to give you info about your European trip,chat about everything...man I love you!I'm going to book my LA vacation soon,I'll hopefully be staying at the Furama Hotel from 2nd-9th December,which is 6 miles from Santa Monica...I wish I could've found a hotel in Norcal though & met up with you...but they only have LA ones:(.Hope rehearsals are good,that life's good for you & you know how much your parcel brightened up my day...it was like I released a rainbow when I opened it cos it filled my heart with warmth & love...oh dear I sound like a Hallmark card!!
I love you to the end of the Galaxy & back!:)xxxx

*Cry*What I've got they used to call the blues,nothing is really wrong,feeling like I don't belong.Walking around some kind of lonely clown,rainy days & Mondays always get me down!
*Star**Heart**Star**Heart*
MESSAGE THREAD
PRAY!!!!!! · 11-02-04 7:17pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: PRAY!!!!!! · 11-02-04 9:31pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: PRAY!!!!!! · 11-03-04 3:19am
by Ilona
Re: Re: PRAY!!!!!! · 11-03-04 2:23pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: PRAY!!!!!! · 11-06-04 2:36pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: PRAY!!!!!! · 11-03-04 2:18pm
by RachieBee
Ellie!!! · 11-03-04 2:41pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: PRAY!!!!!! · 11-04-04 3:04am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: PRAY!!!!!! · 11-06-04 8:28pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: PRAY!!!!!! · 11-09-04 8:09pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: PRAY!!!!!! · 11-06-04 1:16pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/963169