*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/963624
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 4, 2004 at 10:50am
Re: Numb
I'm really quite shocked to be honest, that Bush is in again. I think it says a lot about some of the American people and the brain-washing campaign speeches and tours you have in the States. That just doesn't happen here, so i watch the TV amazed when i see these idiots speaking about war and education and s*** that they don't care nor believe about, so long as they get the votes. I think politics in general is a pile of wank and I hate it. No party is better than another. They're all as bad as eachother, but I had severely hoped the American people were cleverer than that. I mean, to allow Bush in again, the little puppet idiot having his strings pulled by the real people in power, with no oriogoal thought in his head and too much of his daddy's money to play with and throw at people to shut them up. It's ludicrous....

But who am I to judge????

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
Numb · 11-03-04 2:19pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Numb · 11-04-04 3:06am
by Ilona
*Star* Re: Numb · 11-04-04 10:50am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Numb · 11-06-04 2:50pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Numb · 11-06-04 1:46pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Numb · 11-06-04 8:19pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Numb · 11-06-04 8:42pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Numb · 11-09-04 2:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Numb · 11-10-04 3:22pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/963624