*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/968780
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Erotica · #159656
Reading, writing, editing, reviewing, teasing, tempting, teaching, laughing, living!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 11, 2004 at 10:20pm
Re: Erotica
the erotic writing i do for myself now, is all things that have happened. some of it is in my portfolio, and some of it is not. but at this point in my life i experience so many erotic things that i don't write fanatasies anymore, unless instructed to do so.

fisting: there are plenty of people that do it. i have seen entire classes devoted to it, as well as anal fisting. the people that i know that do either THOROUGHLY enjoy it. many women that do fisting will say that it is the ultimate orgasm, you feel very full. i also know a lot of people that like to be on the giving end, they love the way it feels with all the muscles wrapped around their hand. it is definately a unique feeling that is different from pretty much anything else you can do.

role playing: some people are suited to roles. some people like uniforms. its just the way people are. some are dominant, and some are submissive. its just the variety of life. some people just get off on the teacher student kind of roll, but not on the doctor nurse roll. its all about what ultimately turns you on. as another person commented, an obssession is something that has a negative effect on other areas of your life. so long as the role doesn't do that, then it doesn't matter if you choose one, or you have an entire closet devoted to multiple roles.

S&M: there is a very simple reason why S&M feels good. neurologically, the same nerves that send the signal to our brains that say 'pleasure' are the same ones that recieve and send the signals that say 'pain'. in the right context, pain DOES feel very good. for each person it is going to be different how they feel, and what kinds of pain they like. no one likes a trip to the dentist, but in the right context, other feelins that might normally be precieved as pain feel very good, and can turn someone on a lot. there are times with me, when you can pretty much do anything to my nipples that you want. and it all feels good. there are times too, when i just want to be beaten with a heavy flogger, which is a handle with a lot of leather tails on it that are smooth. a flogger feels a lot like an impact massage, and it really feels very good. for a lot of people S&M isn't always about the sexual gratification either. many of them just enjoy the feelings of pain. certain types of pain will unleash endorphines, which feel very good, very similar to the 'high' a runner gets. and many people do get 'high' from the pain, to a point that its not safe for them to try to do things like drive for a while after they've been experiencing S&M.

if you have any more questions, or want to talk more in depth about any of these topics, i know quite a bit, and have some resources that you can look at as well. fisting is the only thing that i really haven't done on the list, but i do have resources for it, too. but the rest i've done in some sort of capacity at some point.
thanks for the great questions!
~Master Grayson's naughty wildcat
MESSAGE THREAD
Erotica · 10-25-04 5:18pm
by MichelleGolden
Re: Erotica · 11-02-04 9:01pm
by Child Of Tyranny
*Star* Re: Erotica · 11-11-04 10:20pm
by Graysons naughty wildcat

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Petronella60 -on hiatus.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/968780