*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/984199
Rated: E · Message Forum · Tribute · #915772
A Special Forum For Someone Who Pays it Forward Every Day - STORYMASTER!!!!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 10, 2004 at 5:21pm
Oh, Happy, Happy Anniversary of the Day...
You arrived on this Earth! *Smile**Bigsmile*!

Truly, The StoryMaster ..
I think many would agree that That was a very Special Day! (well, just ask Mrs. S. for one *Wink*! )

But, really, I have come here to this special RAOK'ing Forum, this "Beary Special Place" to wish you
A Happy, Happy Birthday !!! *Smile*

(& to wish, as well, that this coming year is as Special as YOU are and then some!!!)

I would also like to Thank you for all your kindness to me and for all your hard work in helping others on this site that You and SMs have worked so hard on...Oh, not to mention your wonderful mom-in-law and...well, in any case, on This, YOUR DAY...

May You enjoy and continue to prosper in your Life as You move on...Yes!!!!!!!!!

( wish I was here more *Frown* as have been in a state of flux and many changes that seem to keep becoming more unusually difficult, but, but...ohhhhh, I am so ...so grateful I was able to, at the least, get in here and have the chance to send you these wishes and hopes and ... well, all *Smile* !!!!)

Okay, so Dear The StoryMaster
I would, now, simply like to add that I, well...wish you all the very Best and you know, truly-- a Birthday as Special as Yourself!!!

*Heart*
miblu
mi *Smile*

THANK YOU, SM & ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
miblu
Just trying to ...try?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Oh, Happy, Happy Anniversary of the Day... · 12-10-04 5:21pm
by miblu (away)

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMaster.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/984199