*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1002762-Giantess-Gundam-Gals
by Vadert
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1002762
Mobile suits are no longer the most dangerous thing...now it's the women

Mobile suits are no longer the most dangerous thing...now it's the women

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
For a long time, Gundam has been ignored by the anime GTS community. This story aims to correct that. This story will focus on as many of the various series as possible, to ensure everyone is satisfied.

Basic rules-

Nothing gross- no toilet, insertion, etc. Vore and crushing are allowed.

Stay in character- if you're going to make a good character evil, create a valid in story reason for this behaviour. Most Gundam females are peace loving, so to have them suddenly wanting to kill people for fun is a great stretch.

Be respectful- Different people have different tastes. Do not hijack a thread to focus on your interests alone.

No crossovers- keep this to Gundam only.

With that out of the way, have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1002762-Giantess-Gundam-Gals