*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/100322-Pirates-Love/cid/3647-swimming-for-life-or-death
by Bernie
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #100322
A girl falls in love with a pirate. Is it a true love?
This choice: Jump over board and hope for the best  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

swimming for life. or death

    by: katie
A pirate ship you realize it definately is. And with not allowing Thomas to go for the captain immediately, you realize that you wasted precious time. The pirate ship will definately be capable of capturing your father's small, poorly armed, vessel. Your panic is increasing.

You decide that you want to do something while you still can control fate. You quickly move to the far side of the ship and hoist yourself onto the rail.

You look around quickly to observe no one is watching. You are certain they will assume that you have taken to hiding in your stateroom and will not bother with you during the emergency. You see the ship nearing. You are able to make out the port holes and metallic gleams from within- guns.

You hesitate no more as you push yourself over the side into the Atlantic.

My god! You repeat some of the crew's language that you never should have heard. You had forgotten how icy cold the Atlantic could be. No matter, you've chosen now and there is no turning back.

You know you need to get as far from the ship as possible. The last things you want are to be spotted or to be able to hear the cries of the crew as they are tortured and then killed. Your own suffering will be enough to bear. You strike out away from the ship slowly with your skirts hampering you.

After a few minutes of swimming as you quickly become tired, you realize you aren't alone in the water. There is a small craft approaching you.

You realize they have spotted you and you are their intended target.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bernie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/100322-Pirates-Love/cid/3647-swimming-for-life-or-death