*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning to gain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/268844-Beginning-to-gain
by Surfer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sports · #1003465
Jon finishes highschool a star QB but he finds it is hard to stay in shape over summer
Chapter #1

Beginning to gain

    by: Surfer
Jonathan is into his first week of summer and is lounging in his living room in his boxers drinking some soda and eating some chips while watching TV. His body is well scuplted from a 6 pack to his pecs. He was the quarterback of his highschool which required him to stay in shape but now it was summer and he was ready to kick back from the long year.
His mom walks in from the front door carrying grocery-bags full of junk food.
"Honey can you get the rest of the bags from the car." She asks
"I am tired mom and it is summer."
"Ya and all you have done this week is sit in front of that damn tv. you need to get up and active."
"Ya, whatever." He responds flipping through the channels.

~1 week later~

Jonathan was again sitting in front of the tv, but in his room this time eating some brownies and drinking a beer. He hasnt done anything all week except gone to a party. He leans back in his bed streched out staring at the tv when his phone rings.
"Hello"
"Hey,Jonathan, it's me Tom, me and a few people are going to the beach today wanna come...well be there at 1.?"
"Uhhhh sure let em get ready and I will met you up there."
He hangs up the phone and gets off his bed and finds his bathing suit. He slips them on and fasens the button.
"Man these are a bit tight." he says as he walks in to he bathroom. He looks into the mirror and flexes his stomach to reviel a full 6 pack, but the bottom 2 are almost none apperent.
"They must have shrunk or something."
As he relaxes he stomach a tiny roll of fat pouches over the waistline and his abs are covered in a small film of fat.
He steps on the scale in the bathroom and it rolls up to 178.
"Man I must have put on some muscle or something"
So he

You have the following choices:

1. heads straight to his car

2. grabs some pizza

3. sits and watches TV then goes to the beach

4. Forgets the beach

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Surfer (UN: surfer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/268844-Beginning-to-gain