*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Depression Can Lead to Weight Gain
  2. Who Will Gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/270278-Depression-Can-Lead-to-Weight-Gain
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1005806
Naruto girls are about to go to the fat side
This choice: Ino  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Depression Can Lead to Weight Gain

    by: Silverfighter
"Is she still like that?" asked Akimichi Chouji to his best friend and team mate, Nara Shikamaru.

"Yeah...just comes to the resturant, porks out until her money dries up..." said Shikamaru, trying to keep his annoyed-with-everything attitude to hide his worry. Chouji sighed, no matter how mean Ino was to him, she was still his teammate. Not to mention she helped him many times out before. The fat boy ninja went over to the resturant, where he saw Ino stuffing herself silly with food. Ever since Uchicha Sasuke abandonded the village to join with Orochimaru, Ino has been depressed. She was smitten by Sasuke, and desperately wanted to be his girlfreind (her and practically every girl in the village). Ino's heart was broken, and her only joy was food now. Her stomach had already ballooned up to the size of a beach ball, forcing her to wear her headband around her ponytail like a hairband. Her dress once made for a petite and skinny frame was squeezing out against a plumpening body.

You have the following choices:

1. Chouji just watches, not knowing what to do

2. Chouji sits down to talk to her

*Noteb*
3. Ino sees him there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/270278-Depression-Can-Lead-to-Weight-Gain