*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lost Hyuuga
  2. Who Will Gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/271441-Lost-Hyuuga
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1005806
Naruto girls are about to go to the fat side
This choice: Hianata  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lost Hyuuga

    by: Silverfighter
"Kiba! Shino!" cried Hyuuga Hianata, looking around for her teammates. The white-eyed girl was lost in the forest, and was getting worried when she heard a rustling.

"Are you lost?" asked the young woman with long black hair, dressed in a white kimono.

"Yeah. I can't really see how I got lost though," said Hianata.

"You look cold and wet. Come to my house so you can dry up all nice and warm," smiled the woman.

"Uh, no thanks," said Hianata, before the woman frowned. When Hianata turned around, the woman suddenly jammed a needle into her neck.

"Now what was that?" asked the woman.

"Yes...I'll do it," said Hianta, as if he had no way to say no.

"You look famished and skinny. I'll make you all kinds of things and make you very well-fed," smiled the woman.

"That sounds good..." said Hianata.
************************************************
Meanwhile...

"Ah man! Where'd she go?!!!" shouted Kiba.

"The young butterfly will fly where it does mean to when thinking of its most precious flower," said Shino.

"Aw, thinking of Naruto again! What does she see in that dumb failure anyway?!!!" shouted Kiba, frustrated. Suddenly, the two saw a ninja in black, wearing an ANBU mask.

"You boys be careful. There's a strange woman in this forest. If you see her, run away," said the ninja, "Once she has you...you'll never be seen again,"

Meanwhile...

You have the following choices:

1. At the woman's house

*Noteb*
2. At a quaint village

*Noteb*
3. In a big mansion

*Noteb*
4. In a mountain-side cave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/271441-Lost-Hyuuga