*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start Of Summer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1006953-College-Gain/cid/271229-The-Start-Of-Summer
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1006953
Mark has just turned 19. After a gap year he discovers his metabolism is changing!
Chapter #1

The Start Of Summer

    by: ByronB
'BEEP BEEP' 'BEEP BEEP'

Mark's alarm screeches down the house and wakes him up, and half the neighbors too! He had forgotten to turn the alarm off as he wouldn't need to use it again for a good few weeks as it was the summer and all the time mark spent in those weeks he was determined to relax and chill out.

Mark reaches across and turns off the alarm, throwing his head back down onto the soft pillow and sleeping until noon.

When Mark wakes up he thinks 'Man, I needed that!' and then whilst still being in his boxers he decides to go and find his room mate. To his surprise his room mate was just leaving his bedroom too in his boxers, after only just waking up himself.

His name is Luke and despite now having the same physique as Mark he was chubby when Mark first met him last year. This physique was due to the two of them hitting the gym together as much as possible.

'So ready for the gym?' asks Luke.

'Not really, ready for the IHOP?' you answer.

'You read my mind!'

Both the guys head out for breakfast or is it lunch . . .
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ByronB (UN: 900649267 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1006953-College-Gain/cid/271229-The-Start-Of-Summer