*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/359134-Growing-on-the-way-to-the-library
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you could control the size and muscles of your best friend?
This choice: Drew and Jared go to the library  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Growing on the way to the library

    by: scriptboy
Drew and Jared were on the way to the public library, which was right down the street from school, and just a few blocks away from the house, where Jared lived. Since Drew and Jared were practically next-door neighbors, they went everywhere together, just to keep one another company.

'Man, I'm so tired right now'' Jared complained, as he stumbled along towards the library.

Drew was in much better shape than Jared, and he knew it. It annoyed him that Jared was complaining again, but this time, he realize that he had the power to do something about it so that he could help out Jared, who was his best friend in school.

Drew then jumped slightly in front of Jared, before he turned to face him.

'Stop right here'' Drew commanded. Suddenly, Jared stopped walking, and he stood still in the middle of the street sidewalk.

'Hey! What's going on here? I can't move my legs!' Jared gasped, as his legs had completely frozen to the floor, thanks to Drew's command.

'You need some muscle in those skinny legs of yours. I'm tired of looking at them. Time for some more muscle!' Drew said to him.

Suddenly, Jared felt an odd warm sensation in his legs. He gasped, as he looked down at his legs! His calves and his quads increased slightly in size and width, suddenly giving him more strength in his legs!

'Wow! What are you doing?'

'I'm just adding a little muscle to your legs, so that you'll stop complaining about being so tired all the time!' Drew laughed. 'There' Doesn't that feel better?'

Suddenly, the growth stopped, and Jared was looking down at two very muscular legs, which were much bigger than what he had at first!

'Wow! That was amazing!' he exclaimed. 'And, yes, I feel much better now! It's like I got more energy in my legs''

'There! I'll let you walk again'' Drew ordered, releasing or unfreezing Jared's legs. Jared could suddenly move his legs again, as he started to walk down the street. This time, he was able to keep up with Drew.

What would Drew do to him, when the reached the library?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/359134-Growing-on-the-way-to-the-library