*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/M3NPBZ3VM-Drew-made-Jared-bigger-and-taller
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you could control the size and muscles of your best friend?
This choice: Drew made Jared bigger and taller.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drew made Jared bigger and taller.

    by: scriptboy
(This chapter was written by MS Copilot AI).

Drew and Jared had been best friends since kindergarten. They shared everything, from their hobbies to their secrets. They also shared a passion for fitness and often went to the gym together. However, there was one thing that Drew had that Jared didn’t: height. Drew was a towering 5-foot-9, while Jared was a measly 5-foot-6. Jared hated being so short and wished he could grow taller like his friend.

Drew knew how Jared felt and wanted to help him. He also had a secret that he never told anyone: he could use magic. He had discovered his ability a few months ago and had been practicing ever since.

He could do many things with his magic, such as levitating or teleporting Jared, changing his size, height, weight, and even altering his appearance. He decided to use his magic to make Jared taller, but he had to be careful. Magic was not something that people accepted or understood. He had to do it discreetly and gradually, so that no one would notice. Drew’s powers only worked on Jared, and nothing and nobody else.

One day, they went to the gym as usual. They warmed up on the treadmill and then headed to the weight room. Drew saw an opportunity to cast his spell. He pretended to tie his shoelaces and mumbled a command under his breath. He focused his magic on Jared’s legs and willed them to grow longer and stronger. He felt a surge of energy and knew that his spell had worked.

Jared didn’t notice anything at first. He continued to lift weights and do squats. He felt a slight tingling in his legs, but he thought it was just the burn from the exercise. He was surprised when he looked at himself in the mirror and saw that his legs looked different. They were thicker, longer, and more muscular than before.

His shorts seemed to have shrunk and barely covered his thighs. His calves bulged out of his socks. He felt a rush of confidence and admiration for his new legs.

“Wow, Jared, you’ve been working hard. Your legs look amazing!” Drew complimented him, hiding his smile.

“Thanks, man. I don’t know what happened. I guess I just had a growth spurt or something.” Jared said, feeling proud.

Drew nodded and pretended to be clueless. He was happy that his friend was happy.

He decided to cast another spell on him later, to make him grow taller overall. He hoped that Jared would appreciate his gift and not question it too much. He also hoped that no one would find out about his magic. He didn’t want to lose his best friend or his freedom. He just wanted to make him happy.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/M3NPBZ3VM-Drew-made-Jared-bigger-and-taller