*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big help
  2. "For sale"
  3. A shrinking heroine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017435-The-little-female-knight/cid/276207-Big-help
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1017435
Alhandra is a female knight who is shrunk. Will she survive in a giant fantasy world?
This choice: A human boy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Big help

    by: Blackguard
"OK", said the man, "do you have the 50 gold coins?".
"Sure", said the boy, giving them to the man.
The man then removed the glass and picked up Alhandra. She struggled but it was useless. The man handled her to the boy, who grabbed her tightly and run out of the store. He then seated on a bench in the street and put her on his right knee. She coughed a little and then looked up to the boy.
"Hi, little fairy", said the boy.
"Hi", said Alhandra.
"How did you lose your wings?", he said.
"An evil woman took them from me, have you seen one?" asked her.
"No", he said, "but I can help you find her".
"Really?", she said.
"Yes", he answered, "but first we have to go to my house, maybe my parents can help us".
He began running to his house.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He arrives to his house without problems.

*Noteb*
2. Something happenns.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blackguard (UN: blackguard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blackguard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017435-The-little-female-knight/cid/276207-Big-help