*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He stayed in
  2. In the Highschool
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/278363-He-stayed-in
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1020588
You choose the shrinking!
This choice: The Schoolyard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He stayed in

    by: DerHumpf
Malcom wasn't really enjoyed. His whole class went to the fairground but he had to stay in school.

He had been caught smoking by a teacher and he reported it to his teacher. He almost finished the essay over how bad smoking is and what it can do to teenagers under 16. It was a stupid topic and he had to give it to his teacher, Ms. Gredstone.

The only positive thing on the whole shit was that he had to join a other class. He had the luck to get into the all female advanced course for english, which was two grades over him. All the girls around him where between 17 and 18. It was a nice sight though.

It is pause and Malcom just comes out of the school building with a sandwich in his hand. the pause ist almost over and he is on his way to a group of girls of his new class. They havn't seen him yet. After the pause his real class will arrive. Or what is left of it. The only three girls that are comming back are collected by their parents at school. The rest already went home by bus or train or whatever.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millimeter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/278363-He-stayed-in