*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/1288038-Climbing-your-friend-Amanda
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1031167
Richard plans on a normal day at school..that is until he shrinks.
This choice: You see your friend Amanda beside you and start climbing her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Climbing your friend Amanda.

    by: gtsfan187
Amanda is standing by the wall holding two small paper bowls, one with cheese sauce and the other with french fries. You walk up to her and decide how you are going to go about getting her attention. You could climb up her front and attempt to get her to see you near her food while she's eating. You could also climb up her back and try and get to her shoulder so she can hear you. Either choice has it's obvious dangers but you approach her and make your choice.

You have the following choices:

1. Climb her front.

2. Climb her back.

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/1288038-Climbing-your-friend-Amanda