*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/324679-To-be-or-not-to-be-found
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1031167
Richard plans on a normal day at school..that is until he shrinks.
This choice: You decide to risk being found in her panties b/c it's quicker.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

To be or not to be found?

    by: gtsfan187
You have already gotten tired from roaming the school at your size and decide to make this easy and just climb into her panties and wait for her to finish. You start climbing up her pants and fall into her panties in quick 2 minutes. As you lay there you decide where you should get her attention. As your deciding on what to do Shayna finishes and stands up to prepare to leave. You hear the toilet flushing which nearly makes you deaf. You begin to panic as to what to do. At this time you look up to see....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/324679-To-be-or-not-to-be-found