*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rainstorm
  2. Not again
  3. Getting Started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/103726-Twisted-Fairy-Tales/cid/12238-Rainstorm
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #103726
Tell Fairy tales YOUR way
This choice: Forget the stupid sheep- find something more interesting to do  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rainstorm

    by: GoCartCherub- St Louis U
BoPeep mutters "screw it let the damn sheep take car of themselves" She left her crook on the ground and started walking- she didn't know where but she sure as hell wasn't going to find those sheep. All of a sudden a bolt of lightning split the sky open and torrents of water poured on Bo-Peep. She was drenched in a second. Bo-Peep stopped herself from swearing and laughed. "well this is definatly more intersting than finding sheep" In a second whe was naked a dancing with the wild ababndon of youth in the rain. When she has exhausted herself she slowly pulls on her cold clothes and makes her way toward town. "i'm probably fired from that shepperding gig maybe i'll find something new to do"

You have the following choices:

1. She goes to town

2. She meets someone along the way

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GoCartCherub- St Louis U (UN: gocartcherub at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoCartCherub- St Louis U has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/103726-Twisted-Fairy-Tales/cid/12238-Rainstorm