*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/2817280-The-mink-glides-over-interested-in-you
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: The mink glides over, interested in you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The mink glides over, interested in you

    by: KaijuFanForever
The mink swam up to you, sniffing at your form. She rested the urge to lick her lips, this creature was the perfect meal. It was big enough to make a nice squirmy bulge too. She grabbed you, pinning your arms to your sides. Before you could do anything, her maw opened and she stuffed your head in her gob. You kick, only for the mink to hold your legs still with her back feet. You gag at her fishy breath as she took in your taste. With a loud gulp, she took in your chest, purring with glee. She flooded on her back, gulping down your chest and taking in your belly. You groan as her tongue took in your taste. With a few gulps, just your legs were left. She swallowed your legs and gave your feet a goodbye taste. The Mink belched and rubbed her squirmy belly, her acids wasting no time gurgling you into ass fat. Your vision faded to black as you melted.

A few minutes later, the Mink swam onto the shore and scampered behind a bush. She squatted down and emptied her bowels. She smirked at the skull on the pile of mink shit before shaking her fat ass and heading back under the water.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/2817280-The-mink-glides-over-interested-in-you